Who are the Awardpartners of PartnerPlusBenefit?
Spend BenefitPoints on a growing range of exclusive awards. With over 10 different options we have something to suit every company's business travel requirements, helping them save from the outset.
Why should you join PartnerPlusBenefit?
As a member of PartnerPlusBenefit, you can save travel costs and earn rewards for your company whenever you fly with any of the 10 leading airlines. Participation in PartnerPlusBenefit saves our members millions on their travel expenditure, year after year.
- Free membership
- Earn BenefitPoints with 10 airlines on over 500 destinations
- BenefitPoints are valid for 3 years
- Exchange BenefitPoints for cashback, award flights, upgrades, airport parking, limousine transfer, hotel eGiftcards, online WorldShop, carbon offset, charitable causes and other partner awards
- 24/7 access to online account
- Travellers continue to earn miles on their individual frequent flyer schemes
- Dedicated service centre for customers in UK and Ireland
- Regular promotions to earn extra BenefitPoints
- Up to 1,500 welcome BenefitPoints – enough for a Business Class upgrade
What is PartnerPlusBenefit?
PartnerPlusBenefit is a travel incentive programme for companies of all sizes that purchase airline tickets in the UK or Ireland. Over the years the programme has grown considerably with thousands of companies now benefiting from savings to their travel budget.
PartnerPlusBenefit was introduced in 2004 and has since evolved into an incentive network of 10 airlines and additional award and marketing partnerships offering PartnerPlusBenefit members exclusive discounts or services that can be bought with BenefitPoints in its entirety. We`re combining the services and operate on behalf of 10 globe-spanning airlines, 9 members of Star Alliance – Air Canada, All Nippon Airways, Austrian Airlines, Brussels Airlines, LOT Polish Airlines, Lufthansa, SWISS International Air Lines, TAP Portugal, United and our first non-Star Alliance member, Germanwings.
PartnerPlusBenefit is not an alternative to or a replacement for the conventional frequent flyer programme – it is a complement to make sure both you as individual, as well as your company is rewarded for your business related travel.
- From June 2015, United Airlines will be offering daily non-stop services between Dublin and O’Hare International Airport in Chicago. Operating until 18 August (subject to government approval) Chicago O’Hare will become the third United hub served nonstop from Dublin following New York/Newark and Washington D.C./Dulles. The daily flights from Dublin …...
- SWISS has renamed the brand’s European subsidiary Swiss European Air Lines, prompted by the integration of new long-haul aircraft into the fleet. The subsidiary will now be known internationally as SWISS Global Air Lines. With new long-haul Boeing 777-300ERs entering into the fleet, the subsidiary has been given a more …...